Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful Daddy in the WORLD!
Daddy thank you for always being my number 1 Fan. For teaching me I can do anything through Jesus and hard work. Thank you for setting an example of what a Godly father, husband and man looks like. You have been there for me every step of the way and now that you have Josh as a son you have been there every step for him as well. You are a spectacular human-being. Always doing for others and taking care of them. Watching your generous heart and caring attitude towards others has planted a seed in my heart and I am so grateful. You and mom have shaped me into the woman I am today. I Have you to thank for my political sense and it is growing daily as I hear you talk :O) I still think the Republican Manifesto was the BEST present ever! Thank you for always loving me and letting me dream BIG. You taught me when asked to think of a number not to pick some teeny number like 5 or 7 but pick BIG like a billion! I love you and can't wait for all the adventures in store for us. Thank you for working hard all these years. You have paved a way for Josh and I and we are so thakful. Because of you I will graduate in the fall and be able to start my own business. You are El-Sha DAD! As we embark on this new business together (the other one!) I know it will be nothing short of blessed and favored because of the seed you and mom have sown. I am so proud to have you as my Poppie!
Love you always and forever!
Lets Dream Bigger, Better and Brighter!
Your most awesome Daughter!
P.S. LOVE YOU MORE THAN A BOBA!

No comments: