Sunday, March 8, 2009

Yummy Yummy!

Hello all!

So did you like my little trick that I played on you?! I told you I would be back and then BAM! I never showed up! I am sorry! But I have decided to wipe my poor blogging record clean and start FRESH! I mean spring is here and why not start it with a fresh new look and outlook on blogging! I have missed you all wayy too much! (Pastor Sherri I am sorry I have been gone :O( !!
But, I am back! Everything has been going great! I cant believe it! our wedding is 2 months and 2 weeks away... it is a flurry of many different things. Kristi has been such a blessing along with many others who have pitched in when it has gotten a bit overwhelming.

I know you have all been waiting for pictures... I will be honest it is hard to find pictures to share of wedding stuff because I want to keep the element of surprise!! haha But this I can share... On Saturday Me, My mom, Josh, Kristi, my Aunt Nancy and Jennifer went to Wolf Lakes for an open house and FOOD TASTING to help finalize our menu. The place was gorgeous.. not quite in full bloom as it will be on my wedding but beautiful none the less! There were a lot of vendors there and with the company we had... there was never a dull moment!.. I feel so blessed to have the sweet and tender people I have around me. Thank you God for blessing me so! Wow.. Spring really is in the air!





4 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

YAY!!! You're back! We did miss you Bethany! You've got to keep all of us in the loop of this exciting time for you. We'll give you a break though, I know things are crazy busy for you....I mean, 2 MONTHS until your wedding!!!! When did that happen?

It's great to see you're having such a fun time planning. I'm glad you're enjoying this season and not letting it stress you out!

As far as Kristi, well, anywhere she is, there is bound to a party! Love you and missed you! Thanks for sharing.

Kristi said...

yay!!! We had a blast!! The food was amazing..can't wait for the wedding but in the meantime you need to completely enjoy the planning part of this. Even though you probably will, you will look back on these planning days and say, "I don't remember"...so take in all you can and take lots of pictures for the memories to refer to.
I love you Josh n Bethany so much!! So glad to be a part of the planning..
BTW..love the new blog look..and the picture of maxine is soooo her...lv ya!

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Yay!!! I am so glad you are back, too. I am so glad you shared the pictures from Wolf Lake, I can't wait to see it all in person...I know everything will be perfect! Love you guys so much!

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Hey girl. I have a question...we are getting rid of our guinea pig b/c we think that may be why Mahala has been having so many breathing problems. Colten begged me to ask you guys first if you would like to take her. No pressure, I am only asking b/c I told him I would. I have also sent out emails b/c he wants the guinea pig to go to someone he knows. Just let me know if you guys do want it!!