Wednesday, July 1, 2009

No Surprise Here!!


As promised, I'M BACK TO BLOGLAND! and I thought to myself the most appropriate come-back post would have to be my newly received wedding photos! Seeing as Mark Janzen took lik over 400, I just posted a few of the amazing ones!!! I am so excited to be posting again! I was inspired I think when Ashley came for her Cali visit...so thank you Ashley for your inspiration :O) Love ya girl. So without further ado...the wedding photos:





































So there is a few sample ones! Josh and I are absolutely LOVING married life! Its the best :O) We are still getting settled into our new house...but its coming along fabulously! Guess what! my next post im going to post some pics from the honeymoon!!!!






EX OH, EX OH Bethany :O)



3 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Ok, just one word, AMAZING! These are such beautiful photos. Your wedding looks like a fairytale wedding. I wish we could have been there. You and Josh look so happy. I'm so glad you're back in blogland! We love keeping up with you guys!

Loushoe said...

Yay! Finally your back! And of course I love the pic of Jake walking down the isle. But cant wait to get some and frame them for my house.. love you soooo much woot for this weekend!!!!!!

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Awesome photos, Bethany!!! I cannot wait to see the rest! We have to get together so i can look at all of them and the ones from the photo booth. And it WAS a fairy tale wedding - the absolute best I have ever attended!! All of your (and the others) hard work paid off!!! FaBuloUs!!!!!!!!!!!!