Wednesday, October 15, 2008

and the winner is...

RACHEL RAY!!!!




LETS HEAR IT FOR THE RUNNER UPS!!










THANK YOU ALL OF PARTICIPATING IN YET ANOTHER POLL! STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!! AND BY THE WAY SORRY FOR BEING AWAY FOR SO LONG, I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND YES, WEDDING STUFF!! WE HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH ENGAGEMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS, PARTIES, PLANS, WEDDING CAKES, APPOINTMENTS...ITS A FLURRY OF WEDDING.. BUT I AM ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT!! I CANT WAIT TO POST MORE PICTURES.. I HAVE TO REALLY REMIND MYSELF TO BRING MY CAMERA WITH ME WHEREVER I GO. WOW, ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

yes bethany...Take your camera in that "Big Ol' Purse"...you have plenty of room. Either that or I will have to follow you and your mom around town with my camera in tow....haha!!!

Rick and Sheri said...

Yes you must! I always have a camera with me in my bag. I have my small digital camera in my purse so I am always ready. You have to take pictures at all your appointments with your mom and places you visit. It's great to have the memories for your books and for the blog. Even if you don't have the time to do anything with them right now, at least you'll have them when you do. Either that or my sister is going to FOLLOW YOU EVERYWHERE like a bad stalker! :>)

Holly Furtado said...

Ew. Rachel Ray won? You have to be kidding. Paula D, hellooo!!?? Hahaha. I'm extremely disappointed in myself for not participating in this poll. NEVER AGAIN. Miss you!