Wednesday, October 8, 2008

JENNIFER!



I would like you to meet my next bridesmaid...My beautiful cousin Jennifer! She is absolutely amazing. She is currently going to school at Fresno State for her Business Degree... I am so proud of her. She is a wonderful wife to my cousin Javier and also an amazing mommy to Caleb and Seth (you will see them both later because they are both in the wedding!!) Jennifer has such a sweet spirit and she is super funny. We totally bonded on our last cruise to the Carribbean- She was so sweet, we actually talked about my wedding the whole plane trip to Georgia!! I am so blessed to call her family and I am honored that she will stand next to me on my special day. She has been like a sister with me and I love her to pieces. She is an AMAZING cook...seriously I am going to have her show me all she knows so that when I am the cook in the kitchen I can rock dinner like she does. Jennifer I love you and I can't wait to share this special moment of my life with you. I look forward to every memory we will be making. And believe me I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted you to teach me all your cooking tricks...haha! Love you Jen!!

Stay tuned for my other bridesmaids... and no I am not done yet ;O) he he
LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments: