Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Day At the Bay :O)

Josh and I had an amazing day on Saturday. Mom and Dad had a wedding in Carmel so they dropped us off so we could go shop and visit the aquarium, It was so much fun. The weather was perfect and so was everything about Monterey...The only thing missing was Mom and Dad :O( But its okay...They picked us up and we had a fun trip home...including our little stop at Casa de Fruta!

Here is Cannery Row. I absolutely love this place. It brings back so many memories.

The Day was absolutely stunning, the water was extremely clear...almost tropical which is weird for Monterey.


Ha! we went searching for a restaurant because Josh needed to eat ;O) We thought this restaurant was hillarious! We had to take a picture.

Classic.


This was the winner! We had some yummy snapper and grilled salmon and had an awesome view of the bay.


The view from where we ate. It got a tad cloudy but I love that weather so I was happy!


If you ever have been to the Steinbeck wax musuem you know it is terrible. If you want to learn about Steinbeck go visit the Museum in Salinas...Its awesome!


John Steinbeck...One of my favorie authors, if you have never read East of Eden..READ it!

Josh thought this was hillarious...I saw a shirt I liked and was going to stop at nothing to find the right size!


Josh being dumb. LOL he wouldn't be serious so this is what he gets!


The aquarium ROCKED! I want to go back when they open the seahorse exhibit in 2009!





I had to fight a little kid to dress up like a whale. It was worth it.



Then we ended our day at Fishermans Warf. It was amazing





The day was absolutely fabulous!! Just wanted to share some pictures!! Love you all!!

3 comments:

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Oh, how fun!! I've been to almost all of those places - we got passes to the aquarium, so we will be going soon, can't wait!! I missed you after church tonight, but we will definitely talk cause I still wanna hear all about it!!!!!!!!!!! Luv ya!

Rick and Sheri said...

I LOVE THE COAST!!! Looks like you guys had such a great time. I love the picture of Josh on the bench in front of the Bubba Gump sign. Too funny! How fun to get away even for the day.

Ashley said...

Looks like a blast! At first I thought you were talking about the Aquarium Restaurant then I realized it was an actual aqaurium, so I'll have to post about that special restaurant. Its so awesome. Anyway it looks like y guys had fun.