Friday, March 18, 2011

Do the crime...do the time

I had to share this photo with my blog friends... It was too cute not too! Last Saturday my family went to my Grandmas for some family fun time and it was awesome because all my little cousins got to be there too... Well almost all of them :0) Long story short the kids were outside playing and decided to draw a treasure map on my Grandpas sidewalk with red, green and blue crayon. This treasure map was quite the masterpiece... It took up the ENTIRE length of the walkway. SO once we saw the kids were given scrubby pads and cleaner to scrub off the lovely artwork :0) We were laughing because this is something that they will never forget. Haha a memory that they will laugh about later. That's what I love about my family... We love to laugh and we love making memories... I hope you enjoyed the little post... It had us laughing for awhile. :0) have a good day!




1 comment:

Sheri Twing said...

Haa!!! I love it! You're right, those are stories the kids will grow up talking about and sharing "remember when"...Thanks for sharing...gave me a good chuckle!