Monday, March 7, 2011

It's a Miracle

WOW!
Bethany posted....AGAIN? It's a miracle right? HAHA I am laughing right along with you. I had the urge to start blogging on this again because I like the idea of having a sorta online journal of sorts. I don't want life to go by without it being somewhat chronicled..

Plus...I found our blogger has this feature called "stats" it tells you how many people stop by your blog a day and when I looked... I was SHOCKED to see that I was getting anywhere from 40-70 hits per day! I mean if you guys are checking I might as well give you something to read at least! HAHA I am not sure who reads this...or why you read it...but that's beside the point! The truth is now I have to deliver...I feel obligated to give you something interesting to read about!
So the big joke in our house and with my parents lately has been Charlie Sheen. VERY SAD...I know, but there are SO many different jokes to be made! HAHA Josh goes around shouting he has Tiger Blood and I shout that I'm a WINNER! hehe Let's not be so stuffy that we can't laugh about stuff...I do pray for Mr. Sheen though...no matter how crazy his rhetoric I do want him to get better...
WOW that was a huge side note. Josh and I along with my parents and some family Friends are heading to the Caribbean in about a month...We are very excited about that. We love travelling. If i could I would do it professionally. Wouldn't that be a great job? If you could go anywhere where would it be? I have been blessed to see many different places but I have yet to go to Europe. I dream of seeing London. Probably an English major thing, but it just seems magical.

Well...I guess there wasn't anything too interesting today...oh well at least you got something new to read...and all I said was I was giving you something to read...I never said it was gonna be good :O)

oh yes...seriously you have to go to my other blog...that one is actually IMPORTANT...

Don't be shy either...send us your story in and we will publish it...it can anonymous...You know you want too! And you definitely should check it out...the newest post is pretty scandalous...(Now you know you want to look...)

:O)

Oh and what the heck here are some pictures form a photo booth session...Since this post is so RANDOM why not disappoint!











1 comment:

Kristi said...

Freaking hilarious photo shoot pics. I forgot about those. I love you two. So fun!!