Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy B-Day Josh!

Hey Guys!
So February 26th was an awesome day...Josh turned 26! I know it is a little behind but I wanted to honor my fabulous husband for his birthday. I am so blessed to call Josh my partner in life...sometimes my partner in crime ;O) He takes care of me, loves me unconditionally and makes me laugh hysterically. He has gone through so much in his life and has come out on top and since we have been dating we have grown together and learned so much from each other. I look forward to MANY more birthdays with the love of my life!
For Josh's Birthday we had been planning a trip to Disneyland! We had our annual passes and thought what better way than Disneyland to celebrate?? What Josh didn't know was that my parents had picked out his birthday presents MONTHS ago...they had bought him tickets to go see the Boston Celtics vs. the LA Clippers. Now, for those of you who don't know...Josh lives and breathes for the Celtics...haha! Seriously they are his team!! So mom and dad surprised him with the tickets before we went and the game was on his actual birthday! My parents also blessed us with rooms at the Disneyland hotel...OMG! They were their new refurbished rooms...I just have to tell you the headboard is made out of a cherry wood and goes up to the ceiling...then there is a giant castle etched on it...then when you turn off the lights you flip a switch and the whole headboard lights up with twinkle stars and fireworks as it sings "A dream is a wish Your Heart Makes.." SO COOL! We are so blessed to have mom and dad. So if you guys are reading this THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts. We love you.
Now...Of course I have pictures, a lot actually...but I just posted a few so that you could see our marvelous trip celebrating J's birthday :O)
at California Adventure!


It was raining one day so we decided to go the movies in Downtown Disney.
HAHA leave it to Josh to find something like this.

Josh's dream come true! Staples Center

LOVED our seats
Look at Rondo Go!
This guy was awesome. He was just a normal fan dressed like a leprechaun.
This is the awesome FINAL score
Our favorite restaurant in Downtown Disney...SOOOO GOOD!
Space Mountain
Josh LOVES churros!
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like you two had an amazing trip. I love seeing you two at the game. So cute. You look like celebrities. Love you both so much!!
Happy Bday Josh!! WE love you!

Sheri Twing said...

Oh how sweet! I can't believe your hubby is 26!!! Making me feel old! Looks like you two had a fabulous trip! Congrats!