Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday 2 Josh!!

Well, February 26th was my hottie of a husbands birthday! He turned 25! yes very exciting! We decided that we would take a little drive and spend a romantic weekend in Pismo Beach! It was very beautiful and fun. The first night rained all night (Like the streets were flooded!) So we ate at yummy Splash then headed to five cities to Wal Mart! haha if you get a chance check out peopleofwalmart.com hillarious!!! Anyways, well the next day it was completely beautiful, but the beach was shut down becasue of the Earthquake in Chile. The ocean tide was completely down by the bait shop on the pier and it was all brown but they were antacipating a Tsunami so they didnt want anyone on the beach.


I just have to point out that everytime Josh and I have been on a trip together some sort of something takes place:

Honeymoon=Easthquake in Honduras/Belize
January Cruise=Earthquake in Haiti
Pismo=Tsunami/Earthquake in Chile

I know this is funny when you really think about it... (Say all the jokes you want I know what your thinking!)


So anyways, since we couldnt go to the beach we decided to shop..and shop some more, then for he heck of it I got my nose pierced! It was quite the experience the piercer was SO nice and a beautiful tattoo shop "Traditional Tattoo" is the name. Then the next day you would not believe there was not one dry ounce of sand on the coastline. The water was hitting the town wall!

The trip was fabulous though, got to rest a relax with my hubby and we had cinnamon rolls like 2days in a row :O)


Then when we came back we had a little get together with the familia because of course they wanted to celebrate Josh too! lol! SO here are some pictures from the grand event!

Sorry this post was so long.. I promise the rest will be shorter!! This is my first one back and I dont plan it being the last.. I need something to do now that I dumped facebook!

Haha








JOSHS CAKE WAS A PEDRO CARD (A PORTUGUESE CARD GAME THAT HE LOVES! MY GRANDPARENTS TAUGHT US!)

I DECORATED THE CUPCAKES.. HAHA I WAS VERY PROUD

BROOKLIN WANTED TO HELP JOSH! SOOO CUTE

JOSH AND HIS BEAUTIFUL NANA
JOSH AND HIS PARENTS
ALISHA AND HER LONG LOST BROTHER...LOL
HUGO THE FUNNY GUY!
JOSH AND MY PARENTS WHO HOSTED THE AMAZING EVENT!

JOSH AND JAKEY BOO!
JOSH AND MEGGERS
OH GEEZ! LOOK OUT WHEN THIS GROUP GETS TOGETHER!



AND OF COURSE WHAT WOULD A PARTY BE WITHOUT MAXINE!



3 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

Bethany! I'm so glad you're posting on your blog again! I love seeing what you two newlyweds are up to. Looks like you had a great time for Josh's birthday. Still can't believe he's 25!

Kristi said...

Yay!! B's back in Blogland!!! So happy. You take a lot of pics and you must share them.
BTW..the earthquake thing..we had a 7.0 at 5 am the morning after our honeymoon night in SF, the night before we left for Mexico. So let em talk and make jokes..follow in our footsteps..that is something we KNOW how to do..haha! It's good for your marriage. Just look out for the kiddo's that come poppin up!!lol!!
Happy Bday again Josh!! 25 or 5...I still couldn't make out what was written on that cake. haha!
Love you both!! Can't wait to see what you post next.
T!!

Josh & Bethany said...

Sheri!
I am so happy to be back in blogland as well! I was lost for awhile because aftrer fb and I broke up I had nowhere to display pictures..so back to blog land I came! I love looking in on your blog and seeing everything! Cant wait to see you soon!

T!

Oh how I miss you so...I have my camera all charged and ready... I dont do well with the waiting game! HAHA! And btw I have no problem following your footsteps! Look at all those beautiful kiddies!!! HAHA I cant believe you knew Josh when you were 16! thats absolutely amazing..and now seeing everything! ahh well I love you lots and lots my dear!

LOVE BETHANY