Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Eric!

So my sweet little Eric is celebrating his birthday today...except hes not so little anymore! LOL I cant believe it, today Eric turned the big 19!! Eric has been my little brother ever since I can remember! I have known him and Megan my entire life. They are family and absolutely the BEST kind of family. I have so many memories with Eric and Megan and Darlene (my fairy godmother) and Dick! They hold such a special place in my heart! Eric has such a sweet and genuine heart. He has turned into the most incredible young man. Seriously, he is one of the most amazing guys ever. I never doubted but he is so smart and so caring! I look forward to us being friends forever, because it cant be any other way! haha So Eric happiest birthday to you little brother...stop getting so tall! I love you and am SO proud of you!
For Eric's birthday we celebrated by going skeet shooting out in Kerman at my old house! It was so much fun!
Here are the cows! My friends haha they are literally outside my old house..I just climbed through the fence so I could get the pictures...then Darlene came and they ran away! lol

Eric and Dad getting ready to shoot the clay pigeons


Dick with the skeet thrower and everyone just chillin

Josh shooting! He was good!
My playground when I was a kid. LOL seriously, I do miss it!





The Girls

The Barn


Playing with our lenses

Eric was teaching me all about my camera and showing me what to do on manual. I LOVE IT still learning though!
MEGAN!

Playing with the shutter speed
(arent they cute bro and sis?? 15 months apart!)



Me and Muffy



Eric snapping away ( I look like I have a lazy eye!)

Happy 91st bday? haha


NO! Happy 19th!!




Megan trying to steal Eric's chocolate dipped strawberries that my mom made for him!


My Brother and Sister
LOL I had to end with this pic! Josh was in charge of finding Eric's gift! we got him a really cool knife a a ninja star! We are investing into Eric's future as a ninja! :O)



Had such a great time hanging out with these wonderful people! Cant wait to do it again! and once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!! you will always be my little BAMBAM!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh youe blog ever was so sweet. I had tears in my eyes THEN...............I read the cow part(yeah they didn't like me :( I laughed so hard the tears really came!!!!! I think next time (before the guns start) I am going to get in with them!

Ashley said...

Looks Like you guys had fun!!

Rick and Sheri said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun time! I love your pictures!