Monday, March 22, 2010

Time Flies!

Click to Enlarge :O)

Today is a gorgeous day and let me tell you I am the mood for blogging! LOL I was driving in the car this morning with my hubby, he was able to drive me to school today (yay!! I don't have to find parking!) An I realized today Josh and I have been married for 10 months! Some people may find it funny that we kind of celebrate each month but it's more like we are so thankful for each month we are together. Thos same people also say things like that will change as the years go on but one thing our marriage counselor said is that stuff like that is ultimately our choice. We were so grateful to be able to experience counseling with such an honorable Godly man. Ken Royer was his name and he was married for like 47 years and he was more in love with his wife then anyone I have ever seen. Such an inspiration, but one thing he said was that the main way to keep a marriage alive is to celebrate each and every moment. To cherish one another and just have fun! SO I just had to write this post (Plus I LOVE the Longfellow quote!)
But the craziest part about being together for 10 months is that it will be a year in 2! Time just goes by so fast and it just reminded that its important to live each moment and celebrate it. So I just want to say that I am a happy wife who is totally in love with her husband and I am thankful that I get to celebrate life with him forever!
Peace!

2 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

What an inspiring post! Congrats on the 10 month mark! You are right to celebrate every moment! You two are a wonderful couple and there are so many great things ahead for you! We love you both!

Ashley said...

How cute are you guys? I am so happy for you guys. Congrats on your 10 month mark.