Monday, March 8, 2010

Testing..123

Okay so I found this app on my iPhone called Blogpress... Haha you can totally blog from your iPhone! This paired with the handy dandy app the stunning Sheri Twing told me about... Camera Bag... I have to say I am very excited. I mean if you know me you know I have a very obsessive relationship with my iPhone and with all these beautiful things combined I have a very good chance of turning into the cat lady of blog land...except instead of cats I will have tons of blog posts! Ha! So this post is a test run to see how the picture uploads work and how it actually translates from phone to computer :0)

Here's a picture of Josh and I's house! Btw totally used camera bag! Thanks Sheri!


XOXO Bethany

2 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Very cool! I am definitely checking that out Bethany! So glad you're digging Camera Bag, it's awesome too!

Kristi said...

That's way cool Bethany!! I don't have an iphone so I won't be using either one of those apps.
However, I am so glad to hear you will be blog posting a lot more.
BTW that pic is a good sharp picture, not an ugly cloudy one.