Friday, March 26, 2010

My Visit with Addi Bug

Well today was quite a day... I needed my Addi bug fix so I told mom to call T and see if we could come over! She is absolutely perfect! I actually felt like I wouldn't break her today! LOL she is still so tiny and precious though! T insists I dress her and feed her and burp her... She says it's practice for when Josh and I have ours (and I have to tell you I absolutely LOVE it!) I let T change her diaper though because it was a good one! Haha



Awwww!





We call this her panda express jacket "she wants some orange chicken!"





Yawning big!!


thanks T for my Addi Bug time! You do know I will be back for more! I need my fix!

1 comment:

Rick and Sheri said...

Oh jitterbug! I can't believe it! I want to hold that little baby so bad I can't stand it! I'm so glad you posted these pictures of her Nanny Bethany! Give her lots of smooches and snuggles from her Aunt Sheri! I'm so glad you're there to love on my kiddos!