Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kristi's Baby Shower!

So, the little Lady has yet to arrive, but we still had a party anyway!! It was absolutely the BEST time ever! Every single person who came was SUCH a JOY to see. Such sweet wonderful women all gathered together to honor Kristi! It was SO much fun! Sheri and Ashley and MeMaw got to come down and visit! SO awesome to see them and visit them and give them a BIG hug! Memaw decorated the gorgeous cupcakes and Sheri designed all the paper goodies! haha... All I can say is that this was one of the most amazing showers I have ever been too, not because I helped my mom plan it, or because it was for my wonderful T, there was just something magical and peaceful about it! I loved seeing people who I felt I havent seen in ages, it was absolutely perfect!

T I absolutely LOVE you and cant wait to meet that little LADYBUG GIRL!

3 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Such a great photo slide of the shower! You and your mom did such a wonderful job on it. It was one of the best showers I've ever been to! It was fun and it was so great to see everyone again! Thanks for sharing!

September Roberts said...

I love the slideshow. Thanks for letting me take part in that special day. I had such a great time. It was so good to see everyone again. Now, if we could just meet the baby girl!!!!

Kristi said...

Yay!! What an awesome shower that was...I had so much fun!! You and Bernadette did an amazing job. I felt so honored and blessed to have such an amazing group of friends. I also love the cupcakes and paper goodies. You all are amazing!!
I love you all!!
Thank you again for your generosity!!!