Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Alisha Loulabell


My sweet Alisha. Man how I love this girl. Best friends, more like twins you could say... We have been there for eachother since we were kiddos. Alisha has gone through so much especially this past year, and I have seen nothing but the mighty woman of God she is pour out of her. She is so strong and amazing, I love her and everything she stands for. Alisha thank you for always being there for me. Your faith and patience is an inspiration. You are an amazing mother to Jacob and I am so very proud of you. I am so happy to have you by my side during this amazing time of my life. You my love, will forever be my twin! I love you to the moon and back. Seriously though. It came from the bottom of MY shoe... not yours! geez. Don't Choke on a Frito!!!

Love you!

8 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

Wow Bethany, you're just a digi-scrappin machine! I love your posts. They are so fun and it lets us get to know your bridal party! Thanks for letting us in! Love your tenderness girl!

Kristi said...

Bethany...I love that page...adorable..the Dream quote and the sister quote. Amazing!!!
I love the last two sentences...that came from the bottom of my shoe..not yours and don't choke on a frito...
Hilarious!!!

Josh & Bethany said...

Pastor Sheri!

Let me be the first to say YOU ROCK! Thank you Thank You Thank You! and Thanks for the comment too :O) haha I am having a blast!!

Josh & Bethany said...

KRISTI!!

OMG I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN! AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT.. I CANNOT WAIT TO GO SEE YOUR POST!

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Ok, i absolutely LOVE the ticker at the top of your page - how precious is that! And you are doing such an awesome job on your bridal party scrapbook! You are so awesome Bethany!

Terry and Lori said...

Ok, I think you are showing us all up on the scrapbooking stuff.. your pages are so great.. I think it is precious how you are capturing each person.. awesome idea.. Love and Miss you.. See you Soon...

Josh & Bethany said...

LARENA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SWEET COMMENTS! I WAS SO SURPRISED TO SEE YOUR NEW PAGE... SOOO CUTE! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Josh & Bethany said...

LORI

THANK YOU SO MUCH.. I AM HAVING SUCH A BLAST WITH THIS SCRAPBOOK STUFF... HAHA PROLLY TOO MUCH FUN, I HAVE ALOTH OF OTHER THINGS I SHOULD BE DOING! LOL BUT ITS RELAXING AND I THINK NECASARRY! HA!

THANKS AGAIN :O)