Monday, September 29, 2008

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY HEARD...

I KNOW THE NEWS HAS ALREADY BEEN OUT, BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THAT JOSH AND I HAVE OUR WEDDING DATE. IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY NOTICED I HAVE A "TICKER" GOING AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE! SO ANYWAYS, THE DATE IS MAY 22, 2009. WE ARE EXTREMELY EXCITED AND I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN PLANNING WITH MY MOM! WE BOTH HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY TO COME AND NOW THAT IT IS HERE, IT IS BETTER THAN WHAT I COULD HAVE EVER DREAMED. SERIOUSLY, I FEEL SO BLESSED...NOT EVERY GIRL CAN SAY HER MOM WHO HAPPENS TO BE HER BEST FRIEND IS HELPING HER PLAN HER DREAM WEDDING. MOM THANK YOU FOR BEING MY BEST FRIEND...I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU. THIS NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE EVER BETTER THAN THE LAST...I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW. FOREVER YOUR PUMPKIN!!
LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR HELPING MY DREAMS COME TRUE!!

4 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

Aww, that is so sweet! You are blessed to have such a wonderful mom who wants to make every dream come true! Congrats on the date! We are so excited for you. Just enjoy the planning and savor every moment! Have fun.

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Oh, I am so excited for you! I remember how much fun it was to plan my wedding! And you have an awesome mommy!! Take tons of pictures and enjoy every second!!!!

Kristi said...

YEAAAAHH! Wedding date!!! We love that...Very sweet post. You two have a great relationship you should be very proud of.
I love you both very much. Well, Kevin and Josh too...lol!!! But the two of you are awesome. I am happy and blessed to have you both in our lives.
By the way, did I say my kids love you too.LOL!!!

Josh & Bethany said...

PASTOR SHERI!: THANK YOU SO MUCH! OMG THERE JUST SEEMS LIKE AMILLION THINGS TO DO!! PLAN PLAN PLAN.... HA BUT YOU KNOW I AM LOVING IT! ;o)

GIBBS!: I AGREE MY MOMMY IS AWESOME, AND NO WORRIES I CONSTANTLY HAVE MY CAMERA AT MY SIDE! LOVE YA!

T!: HAHA WE LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH TOO... MAN WE ARE GONNA ALL HAVE SOO MUCH FUN WITH THIS... YAY! AND BY THE WAY I LOVE YOUR KIDS! AND YOU OF COURSE! MUAH!