Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A little Love!


Hey guys!

So I think I absolutely LOVE this scrapbooking thing, so I have decided to post another one of my pages! HAHA I probably need to get back to my homework! Things are going well, Josh and I are back in school from our mini vacation with the family- Let me tell you school is much different than the magic kingdom! This semester is both keeping us busy, but we are loving it. Well I just wanted to post another page. Nothing else too exciting has happened maybe one of us will have something adventurous happen and I will post about that! :O)

SMILES!

7 comments:

Terry and Lori said...

Hey Sweetie, your pages are great, I love the digital scrapbooking to.. It is easier for me when everything is just right there.. I can't wait to see you both & I can't wait to see the ring, I hear it is beautiful, & that Josh did a great job picking it out.. I am so proud :) Love You, See you soon..

Kristi said...

Cute page Bethany!!! Be ready for people to lol at you for the scrapbooking thing. Oh well...You get used to it.
Blog thing is fun too huh?
Lv ya!!!

Rick and Sheri said...

Bethany, you've been bit by the bug! I always knew you'd be great at scrapbooking (even if it is digital!) because you are so creative. Have fun!

Josh & Bethany said...

lORI!
THANKS FOR THE COMMENT! i LOVE IT SO MUCH, ITS VERY RELAXING! AND YES, JOSH DID GOOD. :o)

Josh & Bethany said...

KRISTI!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I AM LOVING THIS SCRAPBOOKING THING! IT'S SO MUCH FUN! AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE BLOG THING! I AM LOVING IT!!

LOVE YOU TONS!

Josh & Bethany said...

HEY PASTOR SHERI!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! AND I KNOW, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! IT IS SO MUCH FUN, I FIND MYSELF TRYING TO FIND PICTURES TO SCRAPBOOK! HOPE THINGS ARE AWESOME!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Bethany, you are doing an awesome job with the digital scrapbooking!!! Someone is gonna have to show me about this stuff, it looks like fun!