Friday, September 26, 2008

A Night at the Fair!


Tonight was an absolute blast! Josh, I and my parents went to the Caruthers Fair tonight and it was so much fun! We met up with my grandparents, which is so awesome for me becasue I have been going to the fair with them ever since I was a tiny thing. They were so much fun. Josh and I have so much joy when we spend time with them. My Grandparents are a blessing from God and I wouldn't trade them for the world. They have poured and poured into my life as well as Josh's and they have made life so special for me. I love them both dearly.


Whats so cool about the Caruthers fair is that it is free to get in and there is no alcohol served...It's just a good, clean family fair. There is food booths lined up for what seems like miles and rides and games and exhibit booths. We had a blast!



I had to snap a picture of Josh and I before we got on the ride.

and of course, right after I made him make a funny face. lol. typical.

We would have played, But I have nowhere to put Josh's winnings. At least we got a picture!


My Amy! Rebekah and Amy came to the fair too. We had so much fun together, she was a blast to go on the rides with.
A nice picture with all the pretty lights. :O)



Just thought I would share our fun night with you guys! The fair will be here until tomorrow, so if you get a chance go check it out!!



3 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for sharing with us!

Four Lil Monkeys said...

That looked like so much fun!! LoVeD the funny faces!!!

Ashley said...

Looks like a blast!!