Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Beautiful Day for a Bridal Shower!

Today was such a beautiful day! I started off my morning around 9 to go help my beautiful friend Stacey and her mom set up for the Future Mrs. Mevis' Bridal Shower!! It turned out so beautifully. I took my mom along, and of course her and Fil had a blast together. Around 11 all the guests began to arive!!

These were the gorgeous centerpieces for our Chrystan's Garden Bridal Party!

I thought it turned out awesome. Stacey and her mom did a fabulous job in creating a day to remember!
All the guests had a blast visiting and playing hillarious games! Among them we played a game where you could not say the words "Chrystan" "Yes" or "Wedding" of course I lost right away!
What Kind of person would I be if I didn't get a picture of the delicious food!!
And theses are the beautiful guests enjoying the beautiful food!
Okay, these have to be 2 of the most incredible people I know. Stacey and Ashley I love you both. And I HAD to post this picture because it was way too tender!
Then it was time for presents!! YAY!
My mom snapped a pic right as Chrystan opened the gift from us, I love Chrystan's face!!
So, I was in charge of making the ribbon bouquet that Chrys will use at her rehersal! HA! I probably should have made it a tad smaller... It's almost bigger than Chrystan!



Chrystan you are a beautiful bride and I had a wonderful time at your "Garden Party!!" I am so proud of you and I am having so much fun as a bridesmaid! Thank you for being you my dear!


So needless to say my day was awesome. Good friends, great fellowship and amazing food... It can't get any better than that. Just wanted to share my day!
Love you all!!!


No comments: