Saturday, September 27, 2008

PLEASE!! VOTE!

Hey Guys!


So I had to make a separate post for this serious business. I am not sure if those of you who keep up with my blog noticed my sweet little polling system found there on the right...



I have noticed that I have so many people stopping by and I love it... I just want you to know that...



So please... take a gander at the poll and let me know what your vote is... they are really important issues you know...lol.. I mean I really want to know if you think George Clooney is more awesome than Harrison Ford... :O) So please, feel free to...






and please whatever you do...






Whether it is Bruce, George, Pierce or Harrison....







I hope you laughed at this post when you read it... because I laughed the entire time writing it!!



Just wanted to do something funny and fresh!



Love you all.. SMILE! .. It's good for the soul!

"A laugh is a smile that bursts!"

5 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

Ok, ok, I confess...it's me! I'm the guilty one. I always see it and never vote but after that fun post you have my vote from NOW ON!!!! You're so funny! love ya

Josh & Bethany said...

LOL! I AM GLAD TO HEAR YOU WILL BE CHANGING YOUR WAYS... JUST KIDDING!! I LOVE YOU PASTOR SHERI!! HAHA I AM SO GLAD I HAVE YOUR VOTE!! LOOK OUT FOR A NEW POLL IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS!! :o)

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Ok I deleted that one because I had spelling errors and my mother made fun of me. Anyways I said that I am guilty of it as well. But I will cast my vote right now!

Holly Furtado said...

Bahahaha! I miss your sense of humor so much! I love this post!!! And I'm convinced I should vote!! Love you!