Sunday, September 28, 2008

Can I have S'MORE Please!!

Tonight was such an amazing night! Alisha and Jakey Boo came over after church today as well as Josh...Josh and I had a Core meeting, but before I left I promised Alisha we would make S'Mores because she hadn't made them for years and Jacob had never done it.. plus we had ALL the stuff... so i said "YAY! Lets do it!" So around seven we got home and the fun started!!


HERE'S JACOB... HIS FIRST S'MORE EVER!


"UNCLE JOSHY" AS JACOB CALLS HIM...
THANKS TO JOSH JACOB THINKS ITS FUNNY TO BURN THE MARSHMALLOWS! BLOW JAKEY BLOW!



ALISHA INSISTED ON THIS PICTURE OF ME. LOL THE FUNNY THING IS I WASN'T POSING... SHE SNAPPED IT AT THE MOST AWKWARD MOMENT.. ITS OKAY YOU CAN LAUGH.


I THINK THIS IS NUMBER 8... HE WAS MORE INTERESTED IN THE MARSHMALLOW THAN THE ACTUAL S'MORE
ME AND LOULABELL
THE FAM!



ME AND MY BEAUTIFUL MOMMY!! MY WEDDING PLANNER!
FINE...YOU CAN HAVE ONE MORE! JUST DONT FEED THEM TO MAXINE!
HURRY! BLOW IT OUT!

SORRY BUDDY! NO MORE MARSHMALLOWS!!



and to end our night we busted out our old VCR player and our VHS copy of Dennis the Menace! Seriously, if you own this movie sit down and watch it.. We forgot how funny it was!


WHAT A PERFECT NIGHT!! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN. I LOVE WHEN FALL BEGINS TO PEEK ITS WAY THROUGH. THE WEATHER IS BEING DIFFICULT BUT SOON WE WILL BE ALL CUDDLED UP IN OUR HOODIES AND SWEATERS, SITTING BY A FIRE AND DRINKING HOT CHOCOLATE. AHHH FALL! YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!







5 comments:

Holly Furtado said...

AAWWWW!!! I LOVE S'MORES!!!! I'm sad I missed it!! I miss you dollface!

Rick and Sheri said...

I'm with you! I love FALL! You shared some great pictures! Jakey has grown so much and he is sooo cute with his marshmallows. Kids usually just like smores because they can catch marshmallows on fire! That's been my experience anyway! I love the picture of you and your mom! I miss her! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love fall activities! Thanks for sharing with us.

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!!! That is so sweet that Jakey got to make s'mores!! And how many??? Was it 8? I bet that kid was bouncing off the walls!! Love ya'll!!

Josh & Bethany said...

HOLLY: I love you and miss you terribly.. seriously i am going through withdraws without you!!and no worrie we shall make us some s'mores when you get home...:O)

PASTOR SHERI: Thank you so much! It was funny i just had to run and get my camera because his face was way too priceless!! he is growing quite fast too!! lol... i am trying to get more pictures of my mom on here.. we need to take some, I feel a scrap page coming on!! Anyways, love and miss you guys!

GIBBS FAM!: Thanks for the comment!ya he made 8 but he ate NONE! lol he was more interested in burning the mallows! love ya!

Kristi said...

Great Post Bethany!!!I love the roasting of marshmallows...call us next time.
Very cute of you and your wedding planner.
Jakey...I wanna bite him.LOL!!!