Monday, September 22, 2008

MEGGIE!!




This is my sweet friend and sister Megan. Megan and I as you can see.. have know eachother ever since we were in diapers. She means the absolute world to me. Through thick and thin she has been there for me in everything. Through it all Megan has stood by my side. Megan I love you and I am so proud of you. You have grown into a beautiful young woman, we are going to have so much fun being "grown-ups!" haha!! I cant wait to see all the memories we will make!! Seriously girl, you are amazing and you will forever be my sister!!.. haha my red-headed sister.... MUFFY!!!

muah!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the page Bethany. I didn't know you were getting into digital scrapbooking. Ok and another thing, can you give all of us nashvillians a good picture of the ring. You can't tell a dang thing in any picture. Trust me I've tried to zoom in and then everything gets all fuzzy like a bunch of colored boxes. Do me that favor please?

Ashley said...

I need to ooh and aww all over it. Thats one of the best parts when you first get engaged!

Kristi said...

OMG!! bethany I think you have done more pages than I have in my total scrapbooking career...haha!! I love your blog...you do a great job at adding new posts often...I think people will go to it more if they know you update regularly...anyway, great job...lv ya