Saturday, September 20, 2008

OUR FLOWER GIRL!!!

CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE
We would like to introduce our flower girl...
Miss Samantha Alura Munoz!!
She is so precious to us. Filled with energy and excitement and joy, Sammy is a treasure, plain and simple. She never ceases to amaze me, her love for life is absolutely incredible!! She makes Josh and I both laugh every time we are around her. Sammy always has a story for us, a fairy tale or just a story about her day. I remember when my Sammy was born, and as the years have passed she has grown into a beautiful little princess. However, I want her to always know she is not only a princess to all of us and our family, but most importantly she is God's princess. We love you Sammy!!
And last but definately not least, today was Sammy's 5th Birthday!!
So We would like to wish Sammy a magical birthday and that all her wishes come true. And always remember fairy tales are real...and your dreams will Always come true!

2 comments:

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Awesome scrapbooking! You are so talented!!

Holly Furtado said...

My favorite. Hahaha. I love her as if she were my own. Do me a favor and tell her I miss her and I'll be home soon to play some games!! But promise her that she'll win because I could probably hear that girl throw a fit all the way over here!!! Hahaha, just kidding!! Miss you!