Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jakey Boo!

CLICK THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Hey everyone! I have been working on some cool projects online, this being one of them! This is sweet Jacob! He is the big 2, and absolutely lovable! I have 5 other little munchkin cousins and I will have pages for them soon! Each one of them means the world to us. God has blessed my family with such wonderful little ones! I can always count on Jacob to make me laugh. He absolutely adores Josh, I think its so hillarious because Josh will play with him for hours and they never get tired! Anyways I just wanted to share this with you. . . just a little post :O)




4 comments:

Four Lil Monkeys said...

That is awesome, Bethany!!! You have to teach me how to do that. Thanx for the comments on my page - love you guys!!!

Holly Furtado said...

Hey babeh.. I'm lovin your blog set-up. How did you do it?? Help a sista out!! Miss you!

Josh & Bethany said...

oKAY GO TO CUTESTBLOGONTHEBLOCK.COM AND GO TO FREE LAYOUTS, THEN IT WILL TELL YOU HOW TO COPY AND PASTE IT IN!! AND I SO MISS YOU MORE!

HIIIIIYYYY HOOOOO SILVERRRRR!

Josh & Bethany said...

AWWW LARENA!

I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS! AND ANYTIME, I WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU!