Monday, September 22, 2008

Holly By Golly!

So i would like to introduce you to one of my bestest friends, Holly Marie Furtado. She has been in my life ever since the fifth grade which means we have known each other for almost 12 years! It has been the best 12 years of my life. Holly is my Maid of Honor. We have been dreaming of this wedding ever since we were kiddos... and I am so excited to finally share this moment with her. She is currently residing in Italy for a study abroad program and will be home in December!! I am counting down the days, along with a couple other people who miss her dearly ;O) Holly thank You for always being there for me. Words cannot express everything you mean to me. I am so proud of you and your recent decisions... you are a mighty woman of God and I am so happy God gave you to me as my best friend. Miles may separate us at the moment, but that doesnt mean i dont feel like you are here with me.. because I will be honest every time i see Donkey i think of you. Thank you lovey for everything you do. Now hurry up and get your butt home!! :O)

2 comments:

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Great page Bethany!! You are really good at this! I didn't know Holly was in Italy, that sounds like so much fun. Italy is the one place I have dreamed of visiting, it seems so romantic. Love you!

Holly Furtado said...

My sweetcakes, your words get me everytime. Stop making me cry!! I love you so much and miss you dearly. I can't wait to get back and see you! Thanks for everything my love! You've been the absolute best. I can't wait to share your special day with you. It means the world to me to be your maid of honor. I wish I could be there now to help you plan it all, but I'm with you in spirit. I love you darling! Talk to you soon!!