Sunday, September 14, 2008

We Are ENGAGED!!!

Hello everyone!!

We just got back from a marvelous time in the magic kingdom...DISNEYLAND. I thought that I could not love Disneyland anymore than I did before this trip...But I DO! Josh popped the question on Spetember 11, 2008 in the morning right in front of Pirates of the Carribbean! It was so magical. It was right across from Mark Twain's River boat in New Orleans Square (MY FAVORITE!) It was so romantic! I Don't want to give too much away just yet because I have some ideas and I want you all to be surprised! But let me tell you I had the time of my life. We were there with all our friends and family and the only word for it was MAGICAL. God had his hand in everything we did, his favor was amazing! We went to a Pirate Dinner Adventure as well, which was hillarious. Pretty much all our family got picked to participate in the show, my mom and I have been planning this as a surprise for Josh for awhile. I have a ton of pictures... but I can only post a few, because like I said, I am working on something! A big shout out to my love Holly!! All the way in Italy!! but you better believe I felt her right there with me in Disneyland!!! I love you my sweet friend!

Josh and I are so stoked for the months of planning to come. We are still discussing a date, but when It is for sure I will be sure to let you all know. Stay tuned for more pictures as well! Love you all!! Remember Dreams Do Come True!!


14 comments:

Four Lil Monkeys said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! Thank you for sharing your special moment with us - can't wait to hear all of your plans!!! Love you both!!!

Terry and Lori said...

Hey, I am so glad you have a blog.. the Pictures are great.. We are so excited for the both of you. We can't wait to get home so we can start planning with you guys.. Love you both.. See you soon.

Ramirez Family said...

Congrats! We have been waiting!!!!!!! We are very excited and to just think that its not to far away. Thanks for sharing the pics although I know there are more pics to look at and I can't wait to see the ring :.)

Josh & Bethany said...

GIBBS CREW! THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT!! I CANT WAIT TO TELL YOU THE DETAILS! HA! WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! GAME NIGHT SOON!!!!

Josh & Bethany said...

LORI!! I AM HAPPY I FINALLY HAVE ONE TOO!! IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT, I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO SHARE PLANS AND PICTURES, ESPECIALLY TO MY FRIENDS AND FAM WHO LIVE SO FAR AWAY, MY FRIEND HOLLY PRETTY MUCH MADE ME GET ONE! THANKS FOR THE COMMENT, I NEED TO GO START FIGURING OUT WHAT I WILL POST NEXT!

Josh & Bethany said...

MY DEAREST KATHY!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! IT SEEMS LIKE WE WERE JUST TALKING BY MY POOL ABOUT THIS!.. (ha! WAIT WE WERE!) LOL. YOUR RIGHT, I DO HAVE A TON OF PICTURES AND I CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU! I AM GOING TO TRY AND STOP BY THE OFFICE THIS WEEK AND POP IN AND SAY HELLO! LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

Krizia said...

CONGRATS!
TXT ME BACK =)
YOU ARE GOING TO BE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!
ILOVEYOU

daddyroxxy said...

OMG~! I am so excited~! I had no idea~! WOW~! That is awesome~! CONGRATS~! You two make the cutest couple and you both are such great people~! LOVE YA LOTS~! P.S. Great job on the page~! That is really cool~!

Holly Furtado said...

My love!!! You have me in tears. It's so good to see pictures and hear about your exciting new engagement! I couldn't be happier for you. I love you so much. Congrats to you both! I CANNOT wait to see that thing on your finger in person!!! Talk to you soon darling. Ciao!

Rick and Sheri said...

Hi guys! So glad to see you have a blog. Wow! Congratulations on your engagement. What a fun day you must have had. We're so excited for both of you. Now the real fun begins! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! thatis so awesome!! we love you!

Josh & Bethany said...

KRIZIA!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENT I CANT WAIT FOR OUR GIRLS NIGHT NEXT TUESDAY. LOVE YA SIS!

Josh & Bethany said...

MY LOVELY HOLLY! I HAVE SOOO MANY MORE PICTURES TO E-MAIL YOU! AND I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO SEE THE RING.. HAHA AGAIN! BELIEVE ME I FELT YOU THERE WITH ME... BUT WE ARE SO GOING IN JANUARY!! YOU HAVE TO RIDE THE NEW TOY STORY RIDE!! AMAZING! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU DEARLY. HOPE ALL IS WELL... I TRIED CALLING THE OTHER DAY, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I AM DOING WRONG! AHHH!

Josh & Bethany said...

PASTORS RICK AND SHERI!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH! WE ARE BOTH EXTREMELY EXCITED! THE DAY WAS SO WONDERFUL... ACTUALLY IT WAS TENDER ;o) HEHE I CANT WAIT TO START PLANNING! LOVE YOU GUYS!