Wednesday, December 3, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS DADDY!

I AM SOOO PROUD OF MY DAD!!
That's right, dad just got back from Arizona and he is now not only an I.F.R. pilot but he is also Twin Rated!!! some of you may not understand what that means (I didnt) but anyways I.F.R. stands for Intrument Flight Rating, which means my dad can fly in any kind of weather such as the fog and he can fly by using the instruments in the plane. This consists of talking on radios and being extremely skilled with landings and so forth... it is a pretty intense license to have.. so he passed that test about a month ago and we were so excited and proud.. but NOW he just got back from Arizona where he passed his Twin rating exam which means he can fly an airplane with two engines!!! This is the coporate types of planes that carries large amounts of people. It is an amazing step in our family's life and we could not be more proud and excited with what God is doing. We know that God has amazing plans and I am so thankful that my Dad is walking in the ability and talent God has gifted him. Daddy you are the best pilot there is and I am so proud of you!!!


This is what a twin plane looks like.. well there are all different types but this was the first one that popped up on google :O)

Daddy always brings us presents when he is away... he knows how much mom and I love ornaments so we got 4 new ones!!! yay!!!

CONGRATULATIONS DADDY WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Yea King Kevin!!!! We are also sooo proud of you. We are very excited about the God is doing in your lives and what he's doing with those license's...I can't wait to ride in your planes with you flying us. Remember all our conversations and dreams? they're happening!!!
Congrats King Kevin!!!!

Rick and Sheri said...

Congratulations Kevin! What an awesome accomplishment.

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Praise God!! That is so awesome and a major accomplishment! We are all so proud of you Kevin!!