Saturday, December 6, 2008

OMG I AM SO EXCITED!

Okay So i just got home from the movies with Josh and megan and Danny... IT WAS AMAZING!! I have waited and waited and waited some more for this moment to see Twilight... and it ROCKED!! Now, megan got me hooked on thebooks (phenomenal reads!!! lol... when she told me what they were about I about shunned her and the notion then she talked some sense into me and told me to trust her... YAY !Megan you rock and have amazing taste in literature!!) Anyways, I definately am going to see it again and buy it when it comes out...Now, you cant be judging the movie based by the content....and you MUST read the books. Like I siad PHENOMENAL!!! wow I am just so excited... seriously, I reccommend it to anyone. good, clean film. and GORGEOUS cinematography (sp?)

No comments: