Friday, December 5, 2008

On the 4th day of Christmas my True Love Gave to Meeeeeee....A WORD WORKS CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!

So it is totally time to post my next tradition! Every year Word Works has a Christmas party. It was such a blasy! Me and my girls got to hang out, eat yummy food and we had an ornament exchange!!! I lvoe all my girls to pieces. I have always got to experience WW christmas party as a table member but this year was my first time as a leader... and it was just as fun!!! I cannot wait until winter break is over then we hop right back into it. But anyways I just wanted to share the party with you and tell you about this tradition I am loving More and MORE every year!!


Whitney with her GIANT pen... haha we had to play a game and when I looked over she whipped this baby out!




Me and the girls... - Courtney! Missed you girl!

No comments: