Tuesday, December 2, 2008

On the First Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me...BLACK FRIDAY WITH KRISTI!

Well here it is!!! My first day of Christmas post!!!
Yes, I went shopiing on BLACK FRIDAY!! with Kristi, Shine and Josh.. it was so fun. I have never been shopping before on this crazy day and Kristi convinced me.. well we plotted on Tahnksgiving evening... So the next day she picked Josh and I up at 4!!! It was sooo much fun. I will never forget it. And yes, we are making this a definate Christmas tradition!!!


Who Knew Starbucks doesnt open until 5 30!! WE were in a definate need of Starbucks


This girl makes me smile....haha





LOL its a weather watcher... So I thought this thing was for the weather... lol turns out it sends a live feed to the news channel. oops The Best part was giving presents to everyone!! Kristi bought me this adorable rhinestone cheese spreader I was SOOOO excited!!I had the time of my life. Thank you Kristi and Shine for haring this amazing day with me. I look forward to our annual black friday once a year!!!
Love ya!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love it Ws. Bethany!!! We had a blast and definite Christmas tradition...Shine is going to kick your butt for the joy to the world video..it's ok..Josh will kick mine for the jammies pic...it's all in fun..
lv ya!!!

Sheri Twing said...

Oooh I'm so jealous! Black Friday is so much fun! I love the video of Shine, thank you for sharing it with us. You guys definitely look like you had a good time. Your mom looks so cute too!