Monday, December 15, 2008

Finals. Enough Said.

So I took my very first final today!!
It was at 11 am. for my English 105 class - Literary Criticism. I was expecting a pretty tough exam, but mom and I prayed in the car and it was a cinch!!! I loved that class so much. And to make matters even better my final seminar paper got a B!!!! I was super excited. This class is pretty much impossible to get above a C, just because the standards are high and the material is tough... but anyways, I am so thankful for my professor she has taught me so very much, Dr. Jenkins is the best, I am also in her Victorian Lit class (ahh that fianl is on wednesday. not as easy.. we have to do a passage identification test which means basically there is quotes from all the material we have read and we have to give what book it is from and what author. It wouldnt be so hard if we didnt read 32 books over teh semester...God will help me) So anyways.. what a good way to kick off finals week!
Heres my schedule:
Tonight: Study
Tomorrow: REALLY study
Wednesday: English 152 Victorian Lit (11:00)
Criminology 152 Psychology of Crime (1:15)
Chcano Latin American Studies 170-Brazilian and Mexican culture (3:30)
Thursday: Linguistics 140 Language and Culture of Society (ONLINE!)
Friday: Bake Christmas Cookies with mom and await Holly's return :O)



No comments: