Sunday, December 7, 2008

On the 5th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me....A SANTA CALENDER!!!

Okay, so now for our fifth tradition!!! One of my absolute favorites (i think i say that about all the traditions.. heehee) This is my Santa clander counting down to Christmas... Mom fills each day with something special...whether it be candy, lip gloss or gum each day up to christmas has something special. It is so much fun and we have been doing it for as long as I can remember!! yay! I love Christmas!!! Just thought I would share. !!!






3 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

I love that you're sharing your traditions! They make the time so special. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. How fun the Santa calendar is. Don't let Ashley see it....just another reason to get gifts!

Josh & Bethany said...

What's a Clander? lol
I am just glad your mom put it up high from jake lol...

Four Lil Monkeys said...

We have one of these - an advent calendar I think it's called! I forgot about it, I think we lost it in the midst of the storage chaos! I never thought to put anything but chocolate in it. How cool to have gum and lip gloss and stuff! Hmmm, might need to pull that thing out again if I can locate it....