Friday, December 12, 2008

On the 6th Day of Christmas my true love gave to meeeeee!!! Christmas Shopping with Grandma!!

Okay so its time for another christmas tradition.... Shopping with Grandma!!! we had sooo much fun. Every year we take a day.. or two and we go Christmas shopping together and get all the kids gifts and Grandmas gifts... I know the pictures are a littel strange... but for "gift discretion" I had to keep it on the d/l..lol So here were a couple of store that we went too.. And one of the most special parts is when we go to dinner at the end of the night!! So to top it off we had a wonderful dinner at Tahoe Joes.. it was amazing!! And Ping came too so it was a blast.. I think the waitress was traumatized...but it all ended well!! haha anyways hope you enjoyed my tradition!!!

1 comment:

Rick and Sheri said...

Aww that is so cool that you go shopping with your Grandma! Looks like you guys had fun together! I miss Ping!