Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On the Second Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...DECORATED CHIRSTMAS TREES!!

Well it's time for me to post our famlies second Christmas tradition... Decorating our Christmas Trees!!! It was so much fun this year. Ping came over bearing his amazing talent, as my mom me and Josh assisted. . . Then to our surprise a super excited north pole elf (KRISTI!!) came bearing a gift herself.. STARBUCKS!! She took tons of pictures for Ping for his new portfolio (Keep a look out for his BLOG!!) and then I took some pictures of us decorating so I wanted to share this fun-filled tradition with you. We blasted Christmas music and decorated our trees... It was a blast. Hope you enjoy the pictures!!!

Pings Signature Hot Chocolate!!! YUMM-O!
Our Main Tree.. My camera does not even capture a smidge of what it looks like in person... but here it is to get the idea!!

I tried to get our mantel... it was a little tough but is like the tree with twigs and pomegranates and red and gold... its gorgeous!!!
MAXINE wanted in on the fun!


Our kitchen table with our gingerbread people... the brown house will be replaced with our next Christmas tradition... MAKING GINGERBREAD HOUSES!!!

Decorating the Kitchen Tree!!

Our Family.. Bernadette, Kevin, Bethany and Josh!Hope you enjoyed our second tradition... its one of my favorites!!

LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Bethany..that was so much fun..I had some more pics you could have used.
Yes watch out for Ping's blog...amazing...

Rick and Sheri said...

How beautiful everything is! I love the decorating. Thanks Bethany for sharing your fun Christmas traditions! And oohh, I love Gingerbread House "construction".

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Oh how beautiful! Thanks for sharing!