Friday, December 19, 2008

JAKE!

So I found these pictures of our precious Jacob and HAD to post them!!!
Jake is such a sweet and vital part in our lives. He is so sweet and funny, little things he says or does has a tendency to brighten my day. I love the little guy so much. Alisha has done an amazing job raising him. She has taken on the role of two parents and I admire her for the faith, values and discpline she has instilled in Jacob. She has created a stable life for Jake and it is showing up in his everyday life. The other day I wanted to cry because my mom told me she made him a peanut butter and jelly sanwhich and all of a sudden he closes his eyes speaks some gibberish, folds his hands and says, "AMEN!" it was precious. I truly believe Jacob has a JEsus in his heart and knows the power of prayer, Alisha has faithfully brought him to church and you can see fruit in not only her life but her child's as well. So Alisha, you are an incredible mother...NEVER forget that.











3 comments:

Loushoe said...

You are so right I will not forget that. God has blessed me with an amazing son. And if those around me dont know. God told me I was to have a son and his name would be Jacob. Over 2 years later Jacob was born. God is just that BIG... He know's all of us before conception. Its not always easy being a parent but God is my strength and I will trust him. Thank you Bethany for encouraging me and for making me cry lol. But you right because of what the Word says not because of what your saying. ( But you know your always right anyways lol)...

Loushoe said...

lol, so this comment is from Jake cause he just looked at the post. He says oh its Nee nee she's funny.. And when Josh's pic came up he was like OAHAAH Joshy!! lol, it was so funny cause he had a big o smile..

Ashley said...

Look at those cheeks. I just want to squeeze them. Ok now for the serious part. If any child prays when he isn't even told to, then the parents must be acting like parents and not babysitters. Props for Alisha! You must have an awesome son.