Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!

I would like to say Happy Birthday to my Grandma!! She turned the big 75 on December 2nd. She is the most precious sweet hearted woman I know. Grandma thank you for being a shining example in my life. You mean the world to me and I love you to the moon and back. You have been a spirtual voice in Josh and I's lives individually and also as a couple. Thank you for jsut being you. You are such a blessing and We love you so much. I love you Grandma.

3 comments:

Loushoe said...

I agree I love our grandma soooo much!!! Happy Birthday to the best grandma ever!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Gma!!! You are amazing and lots of fun!!!
The Egles love you!!!
Hope you had a great bday!!!

Rick and Sheri said...

Oh I just love your Grandma! She is such a special lady! Tell her we said "Hi" and give her a special birthday hug from us!