Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to meeee...A dinner with some Egles and a some lights in some BIG trees!

Well, its that time again... #10 is a doozey! (sp?)
Anyways, Josh and I had an absolute blast with a very special family..the Egles!!!
Every year we get together and exchange gifts....Because I am their FAVORITE nanny you know... lol just kidding I am their only Nanny... but they stil love me ;O) This year we started by going to dinner to the Elephant Bar, the Egle Nest, mom and dad, josh and i and Alisha and Jake.... it was sooo yummy!!! Then after dessert we took a wild ride to Candy Cane Lane (my mom tells me thats not what its called, but i think its festive!) It is an amazing neighborhood that is inhabited by tons of North pole elves who LOVE Christmas... they even give out free hot chocolate!!! It was beautiful!!! Shine Kameron Brooklin and Jak were so much fun to go with... and Kristi and Hugo were a hoot too!!! Anyways, I thought I would share our evening with you... The Egles mean the world to Josh and I, and we are so blessed to have them in our lives...
Have fun in Tennesse guys.. play in the snow and eat lots of treats and open TONS of presents (Brooklin I cant wait to see your Octopus!!!)
Love you all!

Getting ready to eat!.. Jacob was trying to decide... lolBrooklin was a Cheetah!

PRESENTS!

My Shiney Hiney!
Jake and Kameron are like 2 peas in a pod.. (haha I LOVE all the new words Kam is teaching him... Alisha might not though ;O)
Jake and Brooklin with Choo choos is hillarious!!
Shine trying to write down what she would like for Christmas!
This is my FAVORITE house .. i look for it EVERY year!
One house even put snow in their lawn! (Kristi didnt like it very much...lol)
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Loushoe said...

Are'nt you so happy I gave you picture's lol.. What would you do with out me.. Hmmm I dunno, maybe have memory visuals lol..

Rick and Sheri said...

How fun! I love looking at Christmas lights with the kids. I'm so glad the kids have you and your family to do fun things with. And you're right Bethany! You are their FAVORITE nanny!