Sunday, December 14, 2008

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to meeeee.... CANDY CANES AND BOARD GAMES!!!

Whew....!! I posted this one just in time... minutes before midnight! So here is my 8th tradition... I like to call it "Candy Canes and Board Games!! Every year I always have a gathering with some of my closest friends.... So all us kids got together and played games and ate yummy food until wee hours in the morning... It was sooo much fun. My friend Megan bought me a new game "Pictionary Man" it was great!!! But anyways we had soo soo soo much fun visiting with everyone. I want to give a shout out to my Krizia.. thank you so much for coming and staying so late... I missed you so. And A shout out to Holly (who comes home in a week.. your presence was missed!!!) But anyways we had such a blast!!! Yay for Traditions!!

The invitation I whipped up on the computer

HAHA i was all ready to go in my elf hat.

Alisha!! She has great pictures too... Take a looka at her blog they should be up soon.


Jacob was ready too!


Of course Maxine was dressed as a Santa Baby!!

The girls looking at our engagement party book (post too come soon!)

YAY!

Lets play some games!


My favorite.


LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments: