Thursday, December 25, 2008

I Bet you Have Missed me ;O)

HOLA AMIGAS!...OR AMIGOS!!


Sorry I have been away for some time..but I have been busy!!!
With Happy Ho Ho and family and parties it has been a wonderful whirlwind...such a blast. I feel so blessed to have the family and friends that I do..




Holly is home! (YAY! God!) - Just thought I would let you know...




And the most exciting news... my parents, josh and I are heading out for a 7 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera :O) We are all so excited!!! It will be a great time to relax and just spend some good quality time together!! So unfortunately I will be gone for awhile... but I have been given the task by Kristi to have no less than 600 pictures!! (of course I wont post them all!)


Then when we get back its.... wedding Wedding WEDDING!


hahaha....


Anyways I love you all... sorry I have been a lousy blog poster lately... but I htink Christmas is a valid excuse ;o)


Here is the place we are going:

MAZATLAN


PUERTO VALLARTA



CABO SAN LUCAS

ADIOS!

3 comments:

Loushoe said...

I MISS YOU!! Already lol... Maxine is good so have lots of fun.. See you when you get back..

Josh & Bethany said...

hey love just waiting to port out we set sail at 4 thank god for this iPhone so I can talk to you haha and check the blog I am obsessed LOL I love you bunches!

Miss Brandy and the White Family said...

Have a fantastic time!! Bring some sunshine back for us!