Friday, December 19, 2008

On the 12 day of Christmas my true love gave to me.....A Core Leadership Christmas Party!

So Here it is... my last tradtion (well for the contest anyway... we still have a week before Christmas and I will have alot more to show!!!) So Last night was our Core Leadership Christmas party... It was so much fun. Sherrissa and Ryane hosted it at their house, which is amazing might I add. It is so big and unique inside, I really liked it. Everyone one brought their favorite dessert and we drank hot cocoa and coffee and just visited. It was really nice becasue we are really starting to become a family, which is important for a leadership team. We really enjoyed eachother and I cant wait for teh next event. oh we even had a white elephant gift exchange.. it was fun! Josh got a starbuck card and I got a Frebreze wall smeller-gooder (haha the funny thing is I stole that!!! haha) So here it is guys!



The girls adorable christmas tree!

Brandi and I




Ryane... and of course Lance in the back
Lance and his white elephant git...bahahaha!

No comments: