Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to meeeeee....A wonderful evening with the Gibbs Fam-uh-leeeee!!

So here is my 11th tradition...a Christmas evening with the Gibbs family!
Every year we get together and have dinner, visit and give the kiddos their gifts... This year was even more special because we had a new addition to the Gibbs crew...baby Anastacia!!
Each year they come to the house and we have a gingerbread house ready for them to decorate... they look so forward to it every year. We love the Gibbs and they have become part of our family...
So here it is... we love you Gibbs Crew!!!

She liked her gift...
But she loved the paper!
Colton LOVED his toy!
"YAY! I got a little pet shop!!"

2 comments:

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Josh makes me laugh - I didn't know you took that last picture!! We had so much fun, we love spending time with all of you. And thank you sooo much for showing me the albums.....i just love pictures!!!

Four Lil Monkeys said...

p.s. i love the picture of you and mahala ~ very cute