Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Laughter is Medicine!

So you all probably wonder "What does beth do allll day at school.." well let me show you...see I have 2 classes back to back witht he same teacher in the same room... So this is what i do during my break between Victorian Lit and Literary Analysis 105....ENJOY
Thats my teacher by the white board. The room is dreadful I wont lie... all these are taken on my laptop.... haha these people have no idea what i am doing
me reading. HA!
then i thought.. why read when I can do this!!
This is how I want my hair done for the wedding.
The Future Mrs. Gannaway
UGH! I have to go back to class.
I hope you had a good laugh.

2 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Haha. Those are GREAT! I love that. Looks like a fun way to pass time! I'm sure your parents are thrilled that's what you're getting included in your college tuition! Haha, just kidding. Thinking like a parent now!

Love it!

Four Lil Monkeys said...

I am so glad to see you back! Me and Colten and Mahala laughed so hard at this post!! Colten kept saying "Let me see it again!" You are a riot girl! Luv ya!