Saturday, November 8, 2008

I said "YES TO THE DRESS!!"

Yes... you read right... I FOUND MY DRESS!!!" I am so happy about it too... I absolutely love it.. it is my dream dress!! It was like magic, let me tell you! I cant wait until the first fitting so I can take some people to see it!!

First we ate lunch at the cheesecake factory... YUM!! but Sammie had to make a wish!!



Matron of Honor and the Bride..Holly we miss you ... get your Italian tush home!Okay, so the store TOTALLY doesnt allow pictures in the store until you BOUGHT the dress... so our hands were tied... :O( But I got some ouside the store!!! They may look all the same but they are still very special to me because this is how I recorded my moment with my mom and Jacqueline!! But believe me... you guys will LOVE the dress!!!

So yes, I did it I committed... I said YES to the DRESS .. now the real mission is to find gorgeous bridemaid dresses, I want them to be unique and sassy.. I am looking forward to posting about that trip!!!

Love you guys!!!

Ex Oh!


2 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR DRESS! I'm so excited for you. I know it is absolutely stunning! You are keeping us all in suspense.

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Oh, how exciting!! I can't wait to see the dress!!!