Saturday, November 8, 2008

Linens N Things....CLOSING!! (yay for me!!)

So I pretty much think my mom is the coolest! We went shopping at Linens N Things... because if you did not know they are going out of business and they are having AMAZING sales!! I mean really amazing... I mean the kind of sale where you like go there tomorrow and get what you want before people start getting crazy
My mom bought Josh and I some drinking glasses/juice glasses and then some wine glasses and some goblets!! absolutely stunning!!
Of course we HAD to take them out of the box so I could get a good picture (what can I say?? I was sooo excited!!)
AND OF COURSE I HAD TO BE GOOFY...LOL
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE IS SILLY... LOL
I have the coolest mom ever!! Thank you so so much mommy for our wonderful gifts!!! I am sooo exicted!! YAY!!!
I hope you enjoyed the pics... and if you get a chance GO to Linens N Things. . . you wont be dissappointed!! (cute picture frames too!!)

1 comment:

Sheri Twing said...

What great stuff you're getting. Isnt' it so fun! You do have one BODACIOUS MAMA!!!