Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bon Appetite!

I had SOO much fun tonight!! My parents took Josh and I out to dinner and then we shopped around... it was so awesome... we ate dinner at Rubios... i wish I had my camera.... the food was so yummy!! I love when Friday nights are like that... no pressure, just a night out on thetown with family!!!


After dinner we had to stop a Sur la Table...lol which means I added a few more things to my registry... haha it seems like I cant go in there without finding something new that I love... My mom says she is like a kid in a candy store!

So I just had to share these pics with you in honor of our night out on the town!!!Bon Appetite!!


(Here is one of our favorite recipes... it seems different but it tastes soooo good!!)


Paula Deans Corn Salad


Ingredients:


2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
2 cups grated
cheddar cheese
1 cup
mayonnaise
1 cup
green pepper, chopped
1/2 cup
red onion, chopped
1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag coarsely crushed Fritos chili cheese corn chips (I could not find these so I mixed 1/2 regular and 1/2 barbeque corn chips)

Directions:


1Mix first 5 ingredients and chill. Stir in corn chips just before serving.


2 comments:

Sheri Twing said...

Yummy recipe. Isn't that store just so cool?

Four Lil Monkeys said...

I absolutely loved that recipe! I've never been in the store, but sounds cool.