Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gobble Gobble Day Approaches!!

Today was so much fun!! We decorated the house for Thanksgiving!! I absolutely love Thanksgiving... The turkey, the pumpkins the pilgrims.. The Food... The Family... everything is just warmer! lol.. if that makes sense. I am looking so forward to the big day. I am just so Thankful for everything God is doing, he truly is faithful!! Wow what an awesome God we serve.

our front door!
I LOVE these wicker pumpkins!!


Our fireplace...I cant wait to sit by the fire and cuddle up with a blanket!!


Gotta love those cornecopias..(spelling??) lol

I hope everyone has an incredible THANKSGIVING!!!


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh I love the decor...I need to get more fall stuff...Great job bethany and Bernadette...
Come over and help me think with mine...I don't think I know what to do...Bernadette, I wanna be like you when I grow up. You're a great lady and friend. lv ya!!