Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Where's Bethany???

This sums up my life right here. This is where I have been.. LOL Sorry I have been gone for oh so long but school is CRAZY right now.. I am in the Push right now as they call it. As you can see I have my books, some note cards for about 3 different exams, my spring schedule to pick out my new classes for next semester and on top of all that my Wedding Planner!!! HAHAHAHAHA of course you can see which one is on top ;O)... KIDDING! I have to prioritize right now and school is number one! (of course the wedding planning in FULL SPEED AHEAD!!) I am haveing so much fun.. But anyway this is the reason that blog land has been put aside for a time... but no worries you will be seeing alot of me.... I have tons of posts I want to share... I figure I would backtrack to get you a little updated and now I have things to share!!!


yay!! (By the Way look below... there are about 6 posts!)


Love you all!!!!

Bethany

1 comment:

Sheri Twing said...

Mmm hmmm...I see all the posts. And I have to say, I have enjoyed reading them. I think my challenge is paying off! Glad to hear the plans are going well. That's a big job, handling school and wedding plans but I'm sure you can handle it. I'm glad you're having fun in the process too!