Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Baby Girly on the Way!!

I am so excited to post these pictures!!

I would like to announce that our family has a baby on the way!! a little girl!! My cousin Sarah is pregnant and due between November 25-December 2! (we are praying fo rthe 27th... because we like that number!!) Anyways, my beautiful cousin Jacqueline (Sarahs sis and my matron of honor...) Threw an amazing baby shower!! absolutely gorgeous!

This is sarah!! she is stunning!! and in her belly is my new baby cousin...


Arent they so tiny and cute?!?!


Jacquenline made this yummy and adorable cake all by herself!! She made all the toys out of fondant!!!
And here are the sisters to be!! (of course auntie bethany never makes them take serious pictures... how fun is that??)

Katarina Jane


And beautiful London Arlene!!



You both are going to be such great big sisters to your new baby sisters!!!

Love you all!!!


No comments: