Thursday, November 27, 2008

CORTNEE!!!


Let me introduce to you my next bridesmaid... CORTNEE!!! Cortnee is my cousin, well she became my cousin when she married my cousin Zach. Cortnee is so fun to have around. She Constantly has me laughing and always is up for a bit of fun. I love having her in the family. Having her at Celebration is an added bonus, and I am so happy God has planted her and Zach there. I am so thankful for her and am happy to have her stand by my side at my wedding. Cortnee thank you for being part of the family. You have been a blast to have around and I can't wait till we do all those fun things married couple do! Remember that restaraunt we went to after Uncle Elmos funeral?? We still have to go there!!! on our double date!! Cortnee thanks again for being so unbelievably cool. You have been so ready to help me in anyway at the drop of a hat. I am thankful for you and for all your support. HA! See, your post got to be on Thanksgiving!!! :O)
Love you
Bethany

3 comments:

Rick and Sheri said...

Gotta love this girl! She is so fun and full of personality. I bet you two are a hoot when you get together! How fun is your wedding going to be???

Four Lil Monkeys said...

I love your background Bethany! Great post, P. Sheri is right, Cortnee is a riot and your wedding is gonna be a blast.

Brewskie said...

Ahhh, Bethany!! Thank you so much for you sweet words. You are an amazing women and I am honored to stand up for you on your most special day!!!! Love you so much!!!! BTW, next game night we have...yeah...be prepared!